- To provide a quality care service to a diverse range of individuals who require assistance within their home environment.
- To deliver a service that meets the needs of the individual and to promote and encourage their independence where possible.
- To promote and respect individual’s rights, choice and dignity with all aspects of their care.
- To establish, develop and maintain open and honest communication between the individual, their family and other professionals involved in the care package.
- To liaise with other agencies involved in the care package to ensure best outcomes for the individual are met.